The Sakura Sumiko
Our very first Cahier limited edition notebook!
Inspired by the traditional Japanese lacquerware, this notebook is our homage to gold taka maki-e on Sumikoage. This notebook features matte gold foil sakura blossoms and petals debossed onto a dark matte black cover. The notebook is edged in a matching gold foil.
Inside, the notebook is filled with our Tomoe River Paper, stitch bound in gold thread.
- Limited Edition Notebook
- A5 Notebook
- 14.8 x 21.0 cm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches
- Numbered pages
- 120 pages of 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 5mm Dot Grid
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Covered spine (no exposed stitching on the spine)
- Limited Edition gold debossed cover, 350gsm
- Rounded corners
- Subtle, minimalist debossed branding
- For each pack of Tomoe River Notebooks sold, a pencil will be donated to a child in need.