Inspired by the cold terrain of Antartica, our latest limited edition Pocket Tomoe River Notebook features a glistening white cover to represent the light reflected on the continent’s icy surface. Debossed with a holographic foil, the notebook is edged with a matching foil, the changes of colour represent the Aurora Australis, the lesser known Southern Lights, which can be seen from Antartica from March to September.
Inside, the notebook is filled with our usual dot grid Tomoe River Paper, stitch bound with our signature blue thread.
- Limited edition
- Pack of 2 notebooks
- 8.89 x 13.97 cm or 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- 80 pages of 52gsm Tomoe River Paper (old)
- 4mm Dot Grid
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Covered spine (no exposed stitching on the spine)
- Glistening white cover, 350gsm
- Rounded corners
- Holographic embossed logo
- Holographic edged pages