Tomoe River Paper x Liberty London - Standen B6
Our Hand bound Artisan made notebooks with Original White 52gsm Tomoe River Paper. This locally made, hand bound notebook is made with Liberty London fabrics and features 180 pages of white, 52 gsm Tomoe River paper.
These artisan notebooks are hand bound in stunning Liberty London fabrics. Founded in 1873, Liberty London fabrics are produced in Italy and designs have been collaborated with designers from William Morris to Vivienne Westwood and Yves Saint Laurent.
Standen - Standen was adapted from the William Morris Sunflower wallpaper, originally created and block printed in 1879. The symmetrical pattern is typical of the Arts & Crafts period, featuring majestic sunflowers and grape vines in a stylised repeat.
These artisan notebooks are handmade and not available in large quantities and may not be regularly available, so get them while they are available
- B6 Notebook
- Bound with Liberty London fabrics
- 13.4 x 18.7 x 1.7 cm (dimensions may vary marginally from notebook to notebook as these items are handmade)
- 180 pages of Original 52gsm White Tomoe River paper
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Satin Ribbon
- Square corners
- As these notebooks are handmade, the edges have not been trimmed and are not perfectly aligned
- For each notebook sold, Pebble Stationery Co will donate a pencil to a child in need
Disclaimer: These notebooks are handmade and therefore may have slight imperfections, such as glue marks and unaligned page edges. Please be advised of these imperfections and study the photos carefully prior to purchase as refunds will not be issued due to these reasons.
These notebooks ship from Australia, if your order includes an Artisan notebook, please be aware that shipping times may be longer for international orders. This item is not valid for any promotions or free shipping offers.