I’ve mentioned a few times I have a few different iterations of my every day carry, depending on my needs for the situation. This version is my inter-office EDC – the one I use on a day to day basis, between meetings, within the same office building (where I have my desk). I spend most of my office hours going from meeting to meeting and often don’t get a chance to stop back at my desk to pick things up in between, so this is what I like to keep with me when I am on the move.
- This is Ground Tablet Mod 3 – this is the carry case I use to keep most of my items with me. It helps keep things organised and easy to carry around. The only downsides are – this model is no longer produced and it was extremely expensive at the time of purchase
- Pebble Stationery Co A5 Cahier – I keep two on me – one I use as a planner and one for work notes. I organise them with washi tape at the moment (as they only come in one colour for now)
- Fountain pen – for notes
- Standard pen – I always keep a “normal” pen on me at all times (normal meaning non-fountain pen). I’ve been asked to lend pens to colleagues mid meeting and, at the risk of sounding like a pen snob, I don’t like to lend fountain pens to non-fountain pen users. Namely due to the stories I’ve heard of other people’s pens being ruined in these situations.
- Pebble Stationery Co Pocket Tomoe River Notebook (Glacier edition) – this notebook is for personal to dos, ideas, notes and Pebble Stationery Co related thoughts/ideas/to dos. I don’t take my work Cahier notebooks home with me, so I keep any notes that need to come home with me in this notebook
- Post it note – handy for leaving notes at other people’s desks. Who doesn’t love a good post it?
- Cash – nothing worse than not having cash when your colleague decides to grab a coffee mid meeting (yes I know you can do it on your phone now, but I haven’t set that up)
- Lip balm
- Strepsils (not shown)
- Water bottle – I am part camel and try to drink at least 2 Litres of water a day. Keeping the water bottle on me during meetings helps achieve this goal.
What I would really like to fit into this EDC case is a snack of some sort, but its pretty full with my current set up, so I don’t quite see that happening for now.