A5 Cahier Tomoe River Notebook
This notebook is everything you love about our Pocket Tomoe River Notebook and more!
This notebook was developed from a love of writing, creating, organising and learning. With a highly mobile use case in mind, we typically found other Tomoe River notebooks to be too big and heavy, adding additional bulk which was difficult to carry along with all of the other necessities of a mobile office, or too thin and flimsy – unable to sustain the bumps and bruises a mobile office inflicts on a thin notebook.
Our notebooks have been designed with portability and function in mind. We’ve chosen to use 52 gsm Tomoe River Paper, well known in the fountain pen community for its performance and fountain pen friendliness.Not only does it behave with fountain pens, its thin so we can add more pages and still keep the size small. At 120 pages, our notebook is thinner than a standard 80 page notebook.
We've chosen to use 52gsm Tomoe River Paper - a paper well known and loved for its fountain pen friendliness and its ability to show sheen.
- A5 Notebook
- 14.8 x 21.0 cm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches
- Numbered pages
- 120 pages of 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 5mm Dot Grid
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Covered spine (no exposed stitching on the spine)
- Grey, Linen finished cover 350gsm
- Rounded corners
- Subtle, minimalist embossed branding
- For each pack of Tomoe River Notebooks sold, a pencil will be donated to a child in need.