The Pocket Tomoe River Notebook
This notebook was developed from a love of writing, creating, organising and learning and a love of pocket notebooks. After years of using pocket notebooks, we couldn’t find one that we really loved, so we decided to design and develop our own.
Being users of pocket notebooks, we found that typically pocket notebooks had too few pages – we were constantly migrating tasks and lists and didn’t have the right notes with us because they were in the previous notebook. The paper quality usually couldn’t handle fountain pens, and we snagged clothing and fingers and scratched our pens on the staples.
We've chosen to use 52gsm Tomoe River Paper - a paper well known and loved for its fountain pen friendliness and its ability to show sheen. The picture shows Lamy Dark Lilac, Sailor Kobe #2 and Sailor Grenade splotches all on 52gsm Tomoe River Paper.
- Pack of 2 notebooks
- 8.89 x 13.97 cm or 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- 80 pages of 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 4mm Dot Grid
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Covered spine (no exposed stitching on the spine)
- Grey, Linen finished cover 350gsm
- Rounded corners
- Subtle, minimalist embossed branding
- For each pack of Tomoe River Notebooks sold, a pencil will be donated to a child in need.
We Also Recommend
Traveler’s Regular Sized Tomoe River Notebook (Light Blue Vegan Leatherette)